Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
1
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
2
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
3
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Quotes by William Shakespeare (Love Quotes)

Quotes by William Shakespeare (Love Quotes)

There's beggary in love that can be reckoned.
~ William Shakespeare

Love goes by haps; Some Cupid kills with arrows, some with traps.
~ William Shakespeare

The stroke of death is as a lovers pinch, Which hurts and is dersired.
~ William Shakespeare

Hear my soul speak. Of the very instant that I saw you, Did my heart fly at your service.
~ William Shakespeare

Who ever loved that loved not at first sight?
~ William Shakespeare

Love is a smoke and is made with the fume of sighs.
~ William Shakespeare

I love you more than workds can wield the matter, Dearer than eyesight, space and liberty.
~ William Shakespeare

Love is like a child, That longs for everything it can come by.
~ William Shakespeare

The sight of lovers feedeth those in love.
~ William Shakespeare

Love is blind, and lovers cannot see, The pretty follies that themselves commit.
~ William Shakespeare

Come what sorrow can, It cannot countervail the exchange of joy, That one short minute gives me in her sight.
~ William Shakespeare

Doubt that the stars are fire, Doubt that the sun doth move his aides, Doubt truth to be a liar, But never doubt I love.
~ William Shakespeare

I would not wish any companion in the world but you.
~ William Shakespeare

I pray you, do not fall in love with me, For I am falser than vows made in wine.
~ William Shakespeare

Her passions are made of nothing but the finest part of pure love.
~ William Shakespeare

Lovers can do their amorous rites by their own beauties.
~ William Shakespeare

Love hath made the a tame snake.
~ William Shakespeare

She loved me for the dangers I had passed, And I loved her that she did pity them.
~ William Shakespeare

Oh, how this spring of love resembleth, The uncertain glory of an April day, Which now shows all beauty of the Sun, And by and by a cloud takes all away.
~ William Shakespeare

I will not be sworn but love may transform me to an oyster.
~ William Shakespeare

Mistress, you know yourself, down on your knees, And thank heaven, fasting, for a good man's love.
~ William Shakespeare

In thy youth wast as true a lover, As ever sighed upon a midnight pillow.
~ William Shakespeare

A heart to love, and in that heart, Courage, to make's love known.
~ William Shakespeare

you cannot call it love, for at your age the heyday in the blood is tame.
~ William Shakespeare

She will die if you love her not, And she will die ere she might make her love known.
~ William Shakespeare

Men have died from time to time, and worms have eaten them, but not for love.
~ William Shakespeare

Men's vows are women's traitors.
~ William Shakespeare

Alas, that love, so gentle in his view, Should be so tyrannous and rough in proof.
~ William Shakespeare

Love will not be spurred to what it loathes.
~ William Shakespeare

This bud of love by summer's ripening breath, May prove a beauteous flower when next we meet.
~ William Shakespeare

To be wise and love, Exceeds man's might.
~ William Shakespeare

They are in the very wrath of love, and they will go together. Clubs cannot part them.
~ William Shakespeare

His unkindness may defeat my life, But never taint my love.
~ William Shakespeare

What a pretty thing man is when he goes in his doublet and hose and leaves off his wit!
~ William Shakespeare

Is this the generation of love? Hot blood, hot thoughts and hot deeds? Why, they are vipers. Is love a generation of vipers?
~ William Shakespeare

Love is begun by time, And time qualifies the spark and fire of it.
~ William Shakespeare

The sight of lovers feedeth those in love.
~ William Shakespeare

Excellent wretch! Perditon catch my soul, but I do love thee, and when I love thee not, chaos is come again.
~ William Shakespeare

Lovers ever run before the clock.
~ William Shakespeare

I know a lady in Venice would have walked barefoot to Palestine for a touch of his nether lip.
~ William Shakespeare

I know no ways to mince it in love, but directly to say 'I love you' .
~ William Shakespeare

I'll make my heaven in a lady's lap.
~ William Shakespeare

You have witchcraft in your lips.
~ William Shakespeare

I humbly do beseech of your pardon, For too much loving you.
~ William Shakespeare

Kiss me, Kate, we shall be married o'Sunday.
~ William Shakespeare

I had rather hear my dog bark at a crow than a man swear he loves me.
~ William Shakespeare