Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
1
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
2
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
3
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Break Up Quotes Love Quotes by Famous Celebrities

Break Up Quotes Love Quotes by Famous Celebrities

Love hurts when you break up with someone, love hurts even more when they break up with you but love hurts the most when you can't or are too embarrassed to tell the person you feel for that you love them.
~ Alex Williamz

I love to shop after a bad relationship. I don't know. I buy a new outfit and it makes me feel better. It just does. Sometimes I see a really great outfit, I'll break up with someone on purpose.
~ Rita Rudner

Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.
~ Kahlil Gibran

When you break up, your whole identity is shattered. It's like death.
~ Dennis Quaid

There is one thing I would break up over, and that is if she caught me with another woman. I won't stand for that.
~ Steve Martin

Americans, who make more of marrying for love than any other people, also break up more of their marriages, but the figure reflects not so much the failure of love as the determination of people not to live without it.
~ Morton Hunt

If you say, I love you, then you have already fallen in love with language, which is already a form of break up and infidelity.
~ Jean Baudrillard

Maybe part of loving is learning to let go.
~ From the television show The Wonder Years

As soon as forever is through, I'll be over you.
~ Toto

If we must part forever, Give me but one kind word to think upon, And please myself with, while my heart's breaking.
~ Thomas Otway

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
~ M. Kathleen Casey

"Old times" never come back and I suppose it's just as well. What comes back is a new morning every day in the year, and that's better.
~ George E. Woodberry

When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us.
~ Alexander Graham Bell

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.
~ Oscar Wilde

It's a long road when you face the world alone, when no one reaches out a hand for you to hold. You can find love if you search within your soul, and the emptiness you felt will disappear.
~ Mariah Carey

Take a second out to think about this: in your life you search and search for the right person for you. Every time you break up with someone you get one step closer to that person. You should look at moving on as getting closer to meeting the one.
~ Ian Philpot

Break Up Quotes Love Quotes by Famous Celebrities