Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
1
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
2
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
3
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Break-up-quotes Love Quotes

Break-up-quotes Love Quotes

"A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself trying to fix it."

"I was born the day I met you, lived a while when you loved me, died a little when we broke apart."

"There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go."

 "Ask me why I keep on loving you when it's clear that you don't feel the same way for me... the problem is that as much as I can't force you to love me, I can't force myself to stop loving you."

"The funny thing about breakups is they point out what we didn't even know we had, but don't give us the option of going back into battle armed with that knowledge."

"Why did you leave me? When did you leave me? Where was I when this happened?"

"He gave me nothing, and he took it with him when he left."

"Based on a string of bad breakups, I was forced to examine my choice of partners. Surely, that must have abolished me from any wrongdoing."

"Every happy couple has at least one breakup behind them."

"No one is spared the pain of rejection, except the ignorant and the fool. Which my ex just happens to be both of."

"We enter relationships as a somebody and leave them as a nobody."

"If breakups never existed the music industry would go bankrupt."

"When I said I didn't want to see you anymore why did you choose that particular statement to be the only one you ever listened to?"

Break-up-quotes Love Quotes, Famous Break Up Quotes.