Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
1
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
2
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
3
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Rachel Zoe to Launch Clothing Line















Here's news that could make even the grayest, most manic of Mondays feel like a Saturday morning stroll through the park: Rachel Zoe's working on "a full-range clothing line that won't break the bank," according to People StyleWatch. I don't think I'm alone here when I say...I DIE.





“It will be absolutely, 100% accessible fashion for sure — for everybody. There’s no reason for me to do a luxury-level design. That’s not who I am. I don’t think it’s what people want from me. I think that I would need to give people that fantasy becoming a reality. That’s my job,” Rachel told the magazine. Expect clothing, jewelry, handbags, and fragrances, all stamped with the signature Zoe fabulousness that's equal parts Blanche Devereaux and Nicole Richie.




Check out celeb-stylist Rachel Zoe's handpicked favorites at Piperlime





The gals over at The Cut did a bit more digging, and found out that the line will potentially be called, "I Die." (The lawyer of Christopher Suave, the artist Zoe sued for making that brilliant "I Die" T-shirt, thinks that was the reason behind the whole cease-and-desist thing). I won't lie, that seems a little far fetched to me. I'm still holding out for an iteration of my numero uno Zoe phrase of all time...SHUTTING IT DOWN.



COUTURE CELEBRITY



Alexander Wang Silk Marble Dress



Alexander Wang Silk Marble Dress


Elegant and so chic, this luxe silk sheath features a sexy cutout back and short length. Lined with a hidden back zip and one hook-and-eye closure at the neck. 100% silkLining: 100% silkMade in ChinaDry clean onlyColor: MarbleFits true to size33" longMeasured on a size 2, dimensions may vary with size.











Luna Boston Free Shipping Rebecca Minkoff 300x250


visit us at www.billiondollarbabes.com



NORDSTROM.com