Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
1
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
2
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
3
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Why don't you give it up yourself

   There was a king and he had a friend - a holy man. The king would very often say to his friend, "Just release me from this worldly bondage, just make me free". The holy man would give instructions. Yet the king was persistent in his request, "Just make me free."

   One day the holy man firmly caught hold of a pillar and repeatedly began to request the king, "Friend, just release me." The king said, "Why don't you let go the hold." The holy man replied, "No, you must release me." The king replied, "A great fun indeed. you yourself have clasped the pillar tightly and at will you can leave it off. But now you request me to come to your rescue. why don't you yourself give it up?"

   Then the holy man left the pillar and said to the king, "It is the same case with you. you yourself are clasping the world and yet you constantly request me to release you from it. why don't you yourself give it up?" The king understood.

                                                                                  - Swami Turiyananda


technorati tags:, ,