Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
1
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
2
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
3
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Sachin - Sehwag partnership.


Iam a big cricket fan. today its the first match, and Pakistan looks like they have a upper hand in this match. As i write this post the west indies team are 168 at the loss of 4 wickets. They received a blow when their captain Brain Lara was dismissed for 37 runs. But cricket is a funny game. you never know what happens next.
I love the opening pair of Sachin and Sehwag. And I hope they strike the form at the right time. I feel they would play a important role in the coming matches. And I would pray to God that the devil in the image would not cause any problems to our cricket team. By the way its me who has done this image. I used the evil wallpaper and merged it with the batsman, using Adobe Photoshop. The image looks cool! I hope you would agree with me!